Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Unit (015) Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Vicksburg, MS (Job ID chs-1305510)
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Unit (015)
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.Primary Locaiton: MS-Vicksburg
Organization: River Region Health System
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Mississippi Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Inpatient Services Registered Nurse (RN)
Fresenius Medical Care - Jackson, MS
Staff Home Therapy Registered Nurse (RN)
Fresenius Medical Care - Clarksdale, MS
Mental Health Therapist
Youth Villages - Columbus, MS
Locate this job: