Registered Nurse,Unit 4, PT, Days, RWH, FLEX Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Scranton, PA
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Registered Nurse,Unit 4, PT, Days, RWH, FLEX
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.Primary Locaiton: PA-Scranton
Organization: Regional Hospital of Scranton
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Pennsylvania Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Licensed Practical Nurse for LPN Home Care in Blakeslee Pennsylvania
BAYADA Home Health Care - BLAKESLEE, PA
Licensed Practical Nurse for LPN Home Care in Mount Carmel Pennsylvania
BAYADA Home Health Care - MOUNT CARMEL, PA
RN\LPN for Pediatric Home Care in Port Royal PA
BAYADA Home Health Care - Port Royal, PA
Locate this job: