Sonographer Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Laredo, TX (Job ID chs-1312713)
Hospital / Healthcare
Location: TX-Laredo (Southwestern Texas)
Under the direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor, the Administrative Director, and/or the Department Chairman, the ultrasound technologist employs professional imaging skills to assure quality management of all patients (neonate through geriatric). The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, quality control, ultrasound safety and the adherence to all American College of Radiology guidelines. The position requires excellent positioning, communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
* Previous experience in the ultrasound field preferred.
* Effective communication skills
* Problem solving skills
* Flexibility in assignment to other duties as required.
* Stress management skills
* Maintain professional etiquette at all times.
* Must be a registered or registry eligible Diagnostic Medical Sonographer R.D.M.S.
* Must pass Diagnostic Medical Sonography registration within one year of hire.
* Must maintain Continuing Medical Education requirements.Primary Locaiton: TX-Laredo (Southwestern Texas)
Organization: Laredo Medical Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
ORT-OR Tech - Longview, TX
Valley Healthcare Systems - Longview, TX
Sr Bus Relationship Mgr (lo)
Wells Fargo - West, TX
2nd Year Associate (Class of 2012)
Wells Fargo - TX
Locate this job: