Ultrasound Technologist Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Laredo (Southwestern Texas), TX
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Ultrasound Technologist
Location: TX-Laredo (Southwestern Texas)
Under the direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor, the Administrative Director, and/or the Department Chairman, the ultrasound technologist employs professional imaging skills to assure quality management of all patients (neonate through geriatric). The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, quality control, ultrasound safety and the adherence to all American College of Radiology guidelines. The position requires excellent positioning, communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
* Previous experience in the ultrasound field preferred.
* Effective communication skills
* Problem solving skills
* Flexibility in assignment to other duties as required.
* Stress management skills
* Maintain professional etiquette at all times.
* Must be a registered or registry eligible Diagnostic Medical Sonographer R.D.M.S.
* Must pass Diagnostic Medical Sonography registration within one year of hire.
* Must maintain Continuing Medical Education requirements.Primary Locaiton: TX-Laredo (Southwestern Texas)
Organization: Laredo Medical Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Operations Team Leader - Consumer Banking KYC Due Diligence
Chase - TX, Texas
Work at Home - Customer Service Representatives Needed
SYKES Enterprises - San Antonio, TX
Chobani Merchandiser Retail Rep - Part Time
CROSSMARK - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: