Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - PRN Job Listing at Concentra in Fayetteville, NC
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - PRN
Concentra is looking for talented professionals who will embrace and personify the Company values of:
*A Healing Focus
*A Selfless Heart
*A Tireless Resolve
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
Concentra is currently looking for PRN PA's, and NP's to help cover in our center located in Fayetteville, NC, when out providers are out of the office. Providers will diagnose and treat work related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. Clinicians with primary care and urgent care experience and good communication skills are encouraged to apply, and learn more about the exciting and satisfying field of occupational medicine at Concentra. Center hours are regular, and are scheduled. Competitive salary and benefit package.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Examines patient, compiles patient medical data and results of examination.
* Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
* Compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
* Interprets diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
* Performs therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
* Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance.
* Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
* Assists in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice judgment and quality of occupational health care.
* Assists in the development and presentation of education and instructional programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
* Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma injuries and orthopedic injuries.
* Knowledge of techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries.
* Therapy and counseling knowledge.
* Human behavior and performance knowledge.
* Customer and personal service knowledge including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Critical thinking.
* Problem sensitivity.
* Information ordering.
* Near vision.
* Inductive reasoning.
* Arm-Hand steadiness.
* Speech clarity.
* Judgment and decision making.
* Active learning.
* Education and training.
* Speaking to effectively convey information to supervisors, peers, or customers.
* Instructing skills to teach others.
* Reading comprehension.
* Monitoring of self, other individuals to take corrective action.
* Social perceptiveness.
* Active listening.
* Service orientation.
* Documenting and recording information.
* Clinic environment
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
* 0 – 2 years clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine clinic.
* This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Fayetteville, NC
View similar jobs:
North Carolina Physical Therapy Job Opportunity!
Soliant Health - Cumberland County, NC
Interventional Radiology RN Job: Experienced Travel Nurse Needed in Pinehurst, NC
Soliant Health - Pine Hurst, NC
Physician Assistant job in North Carolina
Soliant Health - Central, NC
Locate this job: