Payroll Tax Manager Job Listing at Concentra in Addison, TX
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Payroll Tax Manager
To be the single point person of Payroll Tax that provides responsive administrative service to internal and external customer’s accordance to the Concentra policies and procedures. Responsible for Federal, State and Local tax returns and payments as required with various pay frequencies for Multi-State Regions. Works under minimal supervision and as a functional resource responsible for approximately 450 Million annually, supporting payroll tax business processes. Oversee bi-weekly payroll taxes utilizing Ceridian Tax Service and our HRIS System, Ultipro Systems.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
* A healing focus
* A selfless heart
* A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrates the ability to identify research, analyze and resolve discrepancies for Federal, State, Local and Unemployment tax inquiries within a reasonable time frame upon receiving correspondence.
* Monitor payroll tax filing and calculations to ensure balancing of tax records
* Monitor activities of payroll system to ensure compliance with governmental requirements and company policies
* Coordinate with external tax vendor on tax audits from various governmental agencies
* Perform payroll tax reconciliation for all 20 FEIN’s
* Function as the internal tax expert for payroll tax related matters
* Assist with coordinating year end meetings with regard to year end tax processing requirements
* Work closely with third party vendor, to stay abreast of all state and federal regulatory tax compliance changes/updates
* Responsible for the tax decisions for all Relocation Payouts
* Responsible for auditing New Hires, W-4, Transfers, and address changes in Ultipro payroll system
* Oversee Third Party Sick Pay and COBRA Credit adjustments
* Lead and participate in payroll tax projects, including testing of all Ultimate Software tax updates
* Responsible for all amendments for Federal, State and Local Tax Returns
* Provide analysis, interpretation, and guidance on new or changing regulations and how they will affect Concentra
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
* Associate’s/Bachelors degree from two-year college or business school or 5 plus years of payroll tax related experience
* High school diploma or equivalent - required
* In-house payroll system experience - preferred (IE: Ultimate Software)
* 5 or more years of experience with multi-state employer in-house payroll tax
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Attention to Detail
* Ability to handle multiple deadlines, maintains confidential information, exercises discretion, independent judgment and the ability to make independent decisions
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, initiatives simultaneously with ease (sense of calm) and the ability to re-prioritize quickly
* Ability to thrive in a high-paced, extremely energetic environment driven by self-motivation and self-initiative
* Excellent people skills including the ability to mentor and influence other team members
* Must have excellent work ethics and lead by example
* Promotes embodies and sets the standard for customer service excellence (internal and external)
* Results and resolution oriented – high sense of urgency for all tax matters deemed appropriate
* Represents the Payroll Team effectively and professionally in all circumstances and situations with the organization, colleagues, management, internal external customers and vendors
* Must be a dependable/reliable colleague that demonstrates commitment to the job and organization
• 401k with Employer Match
• Company paid on-site gym membership
• Colleague Referral Bonus Program
• Live Healthy Financial Incentives
• And all the other typical benefits of a mature organization such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, etc.
At Concentra, we’re helping our colleagues find the balance between what they do and who they are. This means helping you choose what you want from your career path—whether that means treating patients at our urgent care, primary care, and worksite facilities, working in the field as a promotions or sales manager, or supporting our business in corporate administration and IT. It means becoming part of a company-wide wellness initiative that has earned us recognition as one of the healthiest employers in North Texas (The Dallas Business Journal, 2012), and being able to benefit from personal wellness programs and healthy incentives that reward you for being the best you can be. Finally, it means becoming part of a company that values our colleagues like family—and you can tell, because their pictures line our walls.
Discover the Concentra difference. Apply today.
Addison, Texas, United States
G and A
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Accounts Payable Analyst
Kelly Services - Fort Worth, TX
Exciting Accounts Payable Specialist position in Irving!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Irving, TX
Accounts Payable Manager position with growing company!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Irving, TX
Locate this job: