Physician - PRN Job Listing at Concentra in Cleveland, OH (Job ID concentra-227096)
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Physician - PRN
Subject to the medical protocols established by Physician Association and the Chief Medical Officer of Concentra and in cooperation with other physicians assigned to a clinic or Center”, Physician shall provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional medical care within the occupational health program. Directly reports to Center Medical Director.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra’s medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Physician Association and Concentra.
* Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
* Meets with Concentra’s Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
* Assists in scheduling and medical coverage for company owned or Physician Association managed centers.
* Participates in quality management processes.
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
* Participates in development and presentation of in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, medical support staff, and other personnel of Physician Association or Concentra.
* Meets with employers to discuss health and safety needs, and conduct work place on-site visits.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
* Participates in the local on-call” program of Concentra and Physician Association.
* In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
* Clinic environment.
* Minimal travel.
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
* Working knowledge of medical office administration and procedures.
* Basic computer skills and preferably experience with electronic health records.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Superior customer service and bed side manner” skills.
* Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
* Demonstrated ability to instruct and teach.
* Ability to work in a team environment that is dedicated to patient care.
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction.
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university.
* Board Certification or Eligibility in a related field.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
* Preferred two to five years experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine setting.
* This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Physicians - MC, WS, At Works
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Cleveland, OH
View similar jobs:
Registered Nurse - Home Health - Signature - Cleveland - PRN
People First - Bedford Heights, OH
Sr. Applications Programmer - COBOL 13-394
Medical Mutual - Strongsville, OH
WebSphere Infrastructure Support 13-346
Medical Mutual - Strongsville, OH
Locate this job: