** Physician Recruiter Job Listing at Concentra in Addison, TX
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
** Physician Recruiter
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for different position types (i.e., PRN, part-time, full-time/direct hire, etc).
The Recruiter will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by self and the center colleagues by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
* A healing focus
* A selfless heart
* A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partner with Hiring Managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
* Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
* Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
* Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
* Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
* Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
* Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
* Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Recruiting Lead.
* Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
* Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
* Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
JOB RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
* Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
* Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
* Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
* General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
* Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
* Office environment
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* 5+ years physician recruiting experience
Addison, Texas, United States
G and A
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Cardiology Opportunity in Suburb of DFW
HCA - Arlington, TX
Patient Care Technician Per Diem
Fresenius Medical Care - Fort Worth, TX
Patient Care Technician
Fresenius Medical Care - Dallas, TX
Locate this job: