Senior Help Desk Technician (Contract-to-Hire) Weekends (Fri-Mon) Job Listing at Concentra in Addison, TX
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Senior Help Desk Technician (Contract-to-Hire) Weekends (Fri-Mon)
As a Senior Help Desk Technician, you will provide end-user support and customer service on company supported computers, devices, applications and platforms. Problem identification, ticketing, and troubleshooting skills are required. The position includes overnight and shift work. The schedules are subject to change depending on the needs of the company.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
* A healing focus
* A selfless heart
* A tireless resolve
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Have prior Operations or related Help Desk experience
* Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
* Update, track and close trouble tickets
* Must be able to work well in a team
* Must be able to write incident reports & keep a timeline of events during outage periods
* Must be organized with the ability to multitask. Must be able to follow procedures; provide updates; ask questions; take action; follow up on missing; incomplete or unresolved issues
* Must be punctual when reporting for shifts; above average attendance is critical
* Must be able to work/cover other shifts during holidays; staffing shortages; emergency cases
* Weekend work required; must be reasonably flexible
* THIS POSITION IS FOR WEEKENDS (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
* High school diploma or equivalent degree is required
* Experience supporting Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, and Office 2007/2010, Desktops, laptops, printers, scanners and copiers.
* Basic understanding of networking concepts
* Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and time management skills.
* Working Knowledge of PC applications - Citrix, Bomgar, Corporate E-mail (Lotus Notes), RightFAX, etc
* Commitment to customer service. Knowledge related to hardware configurations and troubleshooting
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Desire and ability to learn hardware and network skills
* Deadline oriented, team oriented
* Ability to coordinate and work with other departments
* Experience creating, tracking and updating requests in a call center or help desk environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills
* Able to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues
* Ability to assist customers over the phone or via remote assistance
* INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND PROBLEM MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE A HUGE BONUS!
* NOC EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
* Data center experience preferred
* 2 + years experience in call center or Help Desk preferred
* College level degree in computer science is preferred
* A+ Certification, or MCP, or MCSE, or equivalent
* CCNA Certification or equivalent preferred
Addison, Texas, United States
G and A
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Lead Service Specialist - McKinney, TX
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Mckinney, TX
Banker - J.P. Morgan Private Bank
J.P. Morgan - TX, Texas
Loan Servicing Supervisor - Auto Finance - Ft.
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: