GIS Applications Developer Job Listing at Confidential Employer in San Juan, PR
A consulting and engineering firm with services in the facilities, transportation, energy and water industries is looking for a project manager that:
• Is knowledgeable of technology architectures, systems and services.
• Organizes and manages project teams to support project design and execution
• Manages client relationships and maintains regular client contact
• Develops resources schedule for project execution
• Is experienced in working with public utilities
• Is experience in infrastructure (transportation and water infrastructure) related projects
• Is experience with GIS technologies
• Is knowledgeable of Information Technology Systems
- Bachelor’s of science in engineering, information management systems, computer sciences or geography, is required.
- Preference to Masters degree and Project Management Certifications.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Exposure to management of Schedules, Budgeting and Scope.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Database Experience: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX (Solaris), Linux, Mac OS X, iOS
- Experience with the following application frameworks:
- ArcGIS Server (REST and Web ADF), Adobe Flex, ASP.NET, Mapguide Open Source Hibernate, LAMP, XCode, VB.NET
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence: ability to listen, understand different perspectives, flexible and open-minded, etc.
- Clarity of thought, intelligence, maturity, ability to focus, quick thinking and perceptive
- Can work under minimum supervision
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Government jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Sales Business Leader (Government, NGO and Energy)
Google - Toronto, ON
Business Intelligence Analyst
eBay - Nebraska
ASST STORE MGR, 29492 STATE ROUTE 108, GRUETLI-LAAGER TN
Dollar General - Usa
Locate this job: