Program Manager (Corelink Radio - work from home) Job Listing at Corelink Ministries in Aldan, PA
Corelink Radio operates under Corelink Ministries, a 501c ministry. Its tagline is its mission Linking the world to the Word. Corelink exists to provide youth with a positive alternative that is counter the current, pervasive culture. We own and operate www.corelinkradio.com and mobile apps, providing 24x7 streaming of Christian Hip-Hop and R&P music.
This role will be responsible for programming the audio for Corelink Radio.
- Act as a curator, screening new music and implementing into rotation
- Sending implemented music to the Mobile App Manager
- Plan out radio programming scheduled
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Evaluate new and existing programming to assess suitability and the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
SR. .NET DEVELOPER
The Judge Group - Wilmington, DE
SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
The Judge Group - FORT WASHINGTON, PA
Program Manager Rehab
Genesis Rehabilitation - Elkton, MD
Locate this job: