Apply on Company Website
- Performs the final review and signs all corporate income tax returns prepared by IAAA.
- Directly manages the corporate income tax department support staff plus oversees all IAAA personnel involved in the personal income tax practice of the firm.
- Develops and maintains training programs and events in all areas of income tax services for IAAA professional staff.
- Develops and maintains training programs and events for groups outside to IAAA including clients, prospective clients or other groups as directed by the general manager.
- Provides no less than semi-annual articles for the IAAA newsletter on income tax issues of interest.
- Represents IAAA in tax planning and dispute resolutions with clients as directed by the general manager.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth working knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code and all related legislation applicable to IAAA corporate and personal income tax services and Pension Welfare services.
- Answers inquiries from clients and staff in regard to all tax issues.
- Represents IAAA as tax expert before professional groups, boards of directors, management teams.
- Makes recommendation for tax preparation procedures and/or software for corporate and personal income tax practices of IAAA.
- CPA designation.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- No less than 5 years of accounting, audit or income tax experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with cooperative organizations.
- Income tax research experience.
- Supervisory experience.