Apply on Company Website
- Performs the final review and signs corporate and personal income tax returns prepared at branch office of IAAA.
- Directly manages the tax department support staff at branch office.
- Assists with development and maintenance of training programs and events in all areas of income tax services for IAAA professional staff.
- Represents IAAA in tax planning and dispute resolutions with clients as directed by the general manager.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth working knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code and all related legislation applicable to corporate and personal income tax services.
- Answers inquiries from clients and staff in regard to all tax issues.
- Represents IAAA as tax expert before professional groups, boards of directors, management teams.
- Makes recommendation for tax preparation procedures and/or software for corporate and personal income tax practices of IAAA.
Qualifications Required Skills
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Requires CPA designation and demonstrated communication skills and no less than 5 years of accounting, audit or income tax experience.
- Income tax research experience.