Data Collection Associate-Coder-Part Time Job Listing at CROSSMARK in Norristown, PA
Market Title Data Collection Associate-Coder-Part Time
Primary Work Location Pennsylvania-Norristown
Position Status Part Time
Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs) 21-25
Summary Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a digital camera, laptop computer, and scanning wand. Takes direction from the Coding Manager, Supervisor, and Team Leaders. Responsible for meeting defined standards of imaging including certification, work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintains a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Collects and transmits consumer product data gathered from assigned/selected UPC’s on a weekly basis by:
* Researching and locating UPC’s/products assigned
* Scanning UPC’s via hand-held device
* Imaging products and/or inputting product identification information into laptop Coding system
* Uploading images and transmitting collected data daily
* Plans and organizes assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data/Coding Collection by reviewing:
* Store assignments/mapping work
* Utilizes resources for Coding UPC’s
* Attends and Participates in Group Training Conference Calls
* Reports assignments in a timely fashion
* Tracks work and performance
* Postings on CROSSMARK Connect and newsletters
* Meets CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of imaging including certification, work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
* Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Coder Data Collect
* Following territory management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
* Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedules
* Imaging in approved retail stores only
* Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedules
* Communicates effectively with territory management and coworkers by:
* Communicating no less than weekly with territory management regarding schedules/issues
* Attend all Market, Team, and District Meetings, as necessary
* Attend all Market and Team Meetings, as necessary
* Advising territory management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note:This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Additional Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Suggest ways of improving work methods and procedures to increase efficiencies in assignments and/or collection processes.
* Determine what is/is not a display; data that should/should not be collected.
* Make edits at Point of Purchase.
* Complete all assigned work in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
* Manage a positive, professional relationship in various interpersonal retail store encounters with store managers, employees, and retail customers.
* Work independently and without daily supervision after initial training and qualification period is complete.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device.
* Complete Causal/NSIC and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
* Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire.
* Must be able to read, write and have basic math skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently while following directions.
* Basic PC skills or willingness to learn PC skills.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed):Retail stores, Convenience Stores
Language Skills:English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Compliance Training Manager GFCC Operations
J.P. Morgan Chase - DE, Delaware
GFCC Global Sanctions and Client Screening Compliance Procedure Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase - DE, Delaware
Customer Impact Lead - Project Engineer - New Customer Journey
Chase - DE, Delaware
Locate this job: