Clinical Product Marketing Advisor Job Listing at CVS Caremark in Northbrook, IL (Job ID 29077BR)
Job Category: Marketing, Product Management
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
In this exciting role, you will develop and execute the B2B marketing strategy for Clinical products and programs. Focus is on differentiated and compelling marketing to drive revenue, margin and market share. Responsibilities include:
1. Support the Director of Clinical Product Marketing with the development of metric -based marketing plans including market analysis, segmentation, targeting, positioning and the go-to-marketing strategy.
2. Support Sales and Product Management with internal positioning/communication documents and client facing materials to support product launches, drive product adoption, up-selling of solutions and client retention for all Clinical related products and programs. This will include Factsheets, ROI analysis, customer facing presentations, and collateral. All must show a clear understanding of CVS Caremark's differentiated position in the market
3. Work very closely in partnership with Product Management and our Internal Ad Agency (Brand Management) to develop product strategies, ensure marketing feasibility and bring the product to market. Collaborate with key cross-functional partners (i.e., Legal, Underwriting, Compliance, Sales Ops etc.,) to launch new products and programs within appropriate parameters.
4. Be the clinical product champion by sharing goals with Product Management and Sales to drive Clinical product adoption and growth. Understand the competitive landscape and implications for CVS Caremark. Drive product/service differentiation.
5. Inform the product development process on market response to offerings and market perceptions of strengths/weaknesses/gaps/etc., a critical part of the partnership with Product Management and Brand Management.
6. Work with Analytics to provide and maintain ongoing reporting to measure product performance, report program metrics, and guide future actions for specific product line/segment.
Essential Job Functions:
-Manage the internal and external marketing for select PBM products in support of an overall PBM marketing plan. Held accountable as product marketing owner for select programs and services.
-Create PBM product marketing tools for internal and external use
-Serve as the PBM product marketing member and subject matter expert on cross functional teams for select programs and services
-Coordinate and communicate with client leadership teams to integrate PBM Marketing strategies into client communications and initiatives
-Manage and lead cross functional teams (including Product SME's) and projects to meet goals and objectives Required Qualifications:
Minimum of 5+ years strategic marketing experience. Solid understanding of Pharmacy Benefit Management industry, Pharmaceutical and/or Healthcare environment. Participate on teams to support sales with the development of internal positioning and communication tools and client facing materials to drive product launches, product adoption, product up-sell and client retention. Developing and implementing strategic, metric based marketing plans including market assessment, segmentation, targeting, positioning and go-to-market strategy. Demonstrated success working with internal stakeholders/leaders to understand the strategic needs of key accounts, clients, and prospects and plan participants. Some exposure to managing and working with marketing agencies, either internal or external, to create and execute game-changing product introductions and campaigns. Several years experience of developing marketing materials including Sales PPT's, brochures, etc. Competencies must include B2B Marketing Expertise, Consumer/Customer Expertise, Business Analysis, Brand/Business Building and Understanding and Applying Marketing Expertise (can get marketing done - email marketing, SEO, collateral development, campaign development, etc.). Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; Ability to thrive within a complex, fast-paced and dynamic environment; to embrace tight deadlines, changing priorities, to provide thought leadership, yet be willing to be participative and hands-on Ability to work cross-functionally and interface with all levels of the organization Experience providing marketing communications and support to a field organization Ability to understand and communicate complex business and technology issues Self-motivated/high leadership potential excellent communication skills. Strong project management skills with the capability to deliver projects on time with little management involvement. Excellent creative, writing, communication and computer skills. Preferred Qualifications:
9+ years preferred. Retail environment experience a plus, but not required. Education:
BA Degree in marketing, communications , or business is required; MBA desirable. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
Vice President, Marketing: Software and Solutions
Emerson Electric Company - Warrenville, IL
Emerson Electric Company - Rosemont, IL
Manager Specialty Initiatives
CVS Caremark - Northbrook, IL
Locate this job: