Digital Product Manager Specialty Pharmacy Job Listing at CVS Caremark in Woonsocket, RI (Job ID 106940BR)
Job Category: Marketing, Digital
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
CVS Caremark is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As Digital Product Manager with our Specialty Pharmacy team you will have high visibility as part of this fast growing and leadership-sponsored team that is accountable for creating and implementing differentiated digital strategies, pilots and offerings to best position the company over the next several years. The focus of the role will be Specialty Pharmacy; working closely with the leadership team as well as Digital colleagues, your charge will be to define the roadmap based on consumer needs as well as business unit and initiative priorities. And, you will diligently manage the product and feature set on a committed basis over time. In addition,
• You will own, manage and drive the process with the goal being definition and deployment of digital features that will substantially enhance the Specialty Consumer experience while simultaneously addressing CVS Caremark’s strategic and financial objectives.
• The definition and path of the product development roadmap and consumer experience will be your charge. Product specifications and prototyping, as well as documentation of business requirements alongside digital product management partners will also fall under your purview.
• Ensure that detailed product development documentation is effective managed for successful product deployment while having the unique opportunity to partner with technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations.
• You will collaborate with appropriate partners from within Specialty and Digital business and operations as well as colleagues, leaders and stakeholder from across the entire enterprise including team from both IT and Shared Services to bring products to market and to identify, develop and grow business opportunities; extending pharmacy solutions across all appropriate digital channels.
• Will support the broad portfolio of Specialty Initiatives by highlighting enhancements to existing digital products as well as developing new capabilities or standalone pilots.
• Will help drive Go-To-Market planning to ensure successful product adoption and engagement. Required Qualifications:
We seek an individual to bring, along with the passion to be part of a cutting edge team, strengths in structured and logical thinking as well as keen problem solving skills, attention to detail as well as an ability to effective resolve issues. A minimum of 6 years’ experience in digital product development as well as a deep understanding of consumer behavior combined with creativity and the nimbleness needed to effectively deal with complexity and to quickly identify potential solutions and sources of value is also required. In addition, the successful candidate will possess a/an: Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate up assumptions and recommendations. Track record of successfully conceptualizing and managing discrete products end-to-end in a dynamic environment. Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan. Deep passion for Digital and how new offerings and capabilities can meaningfully drive engagement, empowerment, and the overall consumer experience in health care. Innovation with entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinking with an intellectual curiosity and a strong work ethic Ability to not simply multitask, but to quickly and efficiently delineate the work into high ROI action items while effectively managing and adapting to changing priorities in a decisive manner amidst ambiguity to successful meet aggressive deadlines. Superb interpersonal skills and ability to concisely and effectively convey your rationale and needed actions to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives. Track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results. Experience conducting market research, creating business plans, writing product or service specifications, creating value propositions and marketing materials, informing retail field audiences, and delivering presentations Preferred Qualifications:
Digital experience within a Healthcare organization. Education:
Bachelor degree required. Masters degree preferred. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Caremark
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
Manager Resource Planning
CVS Caremark - Cumberland, RI
Sr. Customer Service Operations Manager
CVS Caremark - Woonsocket, RI
Pharmacist Supervisor Rx Call Center
CVS Caremark - Cumberland, RI
Locate this job: