IS Application Manager Identity Management Job Listing at CVS Caremark in Woonsocket, RI
Job Category: Information Systems
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
Reporting to the IT Director, this position will lead a team of associates responsible for the Identity Management Applications at CVS Caremark.. These are growing platforms with high visibility. Main job responsibilities include:
- Resource planning for project and time management, verifying task and project assignments are completed to ensure effective delivery.
- Assigned supervisory and leadership responsibility of IT associates to oversee design, implementation, and support of high availability systems and applications.
- Partnering with peers, senior management, and teams to align projects and tasks with business-driven focus.
- Mentoring and training team members, providing coaching as needed in order to help develop their skills.
- Reviewing work for accuracy and completeness and taking overall responsibility of daily operations of the team.
- Performing evaluation reviews of team members to accurately and objectively assess team members- performance,
- Scheduling training to compliment team members- skills and the business needs, and inform management of possible risks.
- Ensuring proper coverage of team responsibilities through scheduling of team members.
- Enabling cross-training for team members to identify secondary responsibilities for critical systems and applications.
- Attending meetings as needed to provide insight/ideas to help meet end-users needs.
- Facilitating system modifications to fit within existing system architecture, or determine where architectural changes will be required.
- Working with technical resources to conduct analysis of User Request to determine scope, time estimates, and system impact.
- Reviewing and approving change controls for accuracy and completeness Required Qualifications:
5+ years of IT experience. Previous experience supporting or managing high availabiliy, 24X7 applications Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). Comprehensive understanding of the systems development process. (SDLC) Ability to develop relationships with the user community, software vendors and IT personnel, exercising strong interpersonal skills Preferred Qualifications:
Prior experience with Identity Management applications is preferred. Demonstrated ability with delivering complex application development projects. Staff Management experience to include hiring, performance management, etc. Education:
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
CVS Caremark - Woonsocket, RI
Assoc Systems Engineer I
EMC - Franklin, MA
Program Manager (40hrs)
BAMSI - E.Taunton, MA
Locate this job: