Senior Manager Store Brands Strategy Job Listing at CVS Caremark in Woonsocket, RI
Job Category: Merchandising
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The Senior Manager, Store Brands Strategy and Innovation will help to lead and build the team responsible for the development, piloting, and roll-out of the Store Brands Strategy. As an enterprise level initiative, the team will have exposure and impact at the highest levels of CVS. The primary objectives of the store brands strategy team include:
- Help develop and refine the five year growth strategy for CVS store brands
- Execute the strategy through the development and use of store brands playbooks
- Identify the category and brand opportunities for growth through the intersection of customer needs, domestic and international benchmarks and CVS strategy.
- Develop and apply rigorous processes to enhance brand and product development efficiency and infuse innovation
The Senior Manager will work with the leaders of the Store Brands and Retail Merchandising teams as they develop and implement initiatives that will have a profound impact on the future direction and performance of the Store Brands organization, and the company overall.
• Applied Strategy: Identify key strategic growth opportunities for CVS and work towards “cracking the case.” Work closely with the Director, Store Brands Strategy and Innovation and other CVS business leaders to identify key strategic questions, scope analysis, assign resources, manage execution and report findings. Ultimately the Senior Manager will establish well-supported solutions with specific recommendations that will enable the executive management team to make critical go/no go decisions.
• Quantitative Analysis: Scope and plan any and all financial and quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. Understand the required data sets to complete the analyses and procure them accordingly. Manage the delivery of timely, accurate analyses, and serve as a “Player/Coach” in this role.
• Critical Communication Development & Business Reporting: Communicate effectively, both verbally and on paper, at the most senior levels of the organization. Lead the development of major presentations for senior executives. Leverage Power Point to create impactful, concise, and mistake free slide loops.
• Internal Partnering: The Senior Manager will interface with senior executives across multiple functions, including but not limited to merchandising, marketing, pricing, etc. The position provides unparalleled exposure to key business leaders throughout the company.
• Team Leadership: The Senior Manager will help build and lead a team of highly-skilled analysts, and will be responsible for their day-to-day work, results, and focus. The Senior Manager is also responsible for working to develop this team and to foster effective working relationships both within their team and cross-functionally.
• Analytical professional who can lend order to unstructured information and can tease the relevant out insights from data
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a demonstrated intellectual curiosity and interest in learning.
• High-energy professional, comfortable with working in a high demand, performance driven environment. Able to self-motivate to perform at high levels; entrepreneurial spirit.
• Possesses exceptional time management, planning, and organizational skills; comfortable with working on multiple projects in parallel.
• Excellent communicator; able to gain trust of team, peers and executives and therefore influence outcomes.
• Strong leader who knows how to motivate and coach their team, as well as to influence the decisions of those around them. Required Qualifications:
Strategy Consulting Experience: A minimum of two years of post-MBA professional experience at a leading strategic consulting firm or 5-6 years pre-MBA professional experience at the same. Quantitative Analysis: The ability to run and manage highly complicated analyses in a defect-free manner. Mastery of Microsoft Excel is critical to this role. Communication Skills: The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly both verbally and on paper. Mastery of Microsoft Powerpoint is critical to this role. Retail/Consumer Goods Experience: A history of work and passion for the retail and/or consumer goods industry. Team Leadership: Experience leading a team of high-functioning professionals. Education: The right candidate will possess an MBA degree from a top-tier institution, or commensurate work experience. Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor's Required. MBA Highly Preferred. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
Director I Inventory Mgmt
CVS Caremark - Woonsocket, RI
Demand Planner Inventory Management
CVS Caremark - Woonsocket, RI
Manager III Inventory Mgmt
CVS Caremark - Woonsocket, RI
Locate this job: