International Education Internship Job Listing at EIabroad in New York, NY (Job ID 1310270)
EiAbroad is one of the worlds leading international internship, study abroad and professional development companies and is looking for two qualified individual to join their International Education Advisory Team. If chosen, you will participate in a wide variety of cultural initiatives, mentoring sessions and projects, designed to promote your personal growth while also helping to attain EiAbroads goal of creating tomorrows global leaders.
The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, reliable, positive, optimistic, hard working, outgoing, has exceptional communication skills and can make quick decisions.
He or she must be well-versed and active in social media and marketing.
The tasks involved will include:
- Assisting with orientation, on-boarding, internship selection and professional development programs
- Working with city Directors to plan housing, welcome events, excursions and in-city cultural immersion events
- Pre-promotion, planning, and execution of local events on and off campus
- Assisting the University of Relations Director in developing new University Partnerships and Affiliations
- Point of contact for new EiAbroad interns and students around the world
If Interested or for questions. Please call 1-800-871-831 or email us at email@example.com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Accountemps - New York, NY
Accountant for a Hip Media Company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - New York, NY
Internship -Website Manager - Video Editing, Content, Developing
Keller Williams NYC - New York, NY
Locate this job: