Statistician Computation Job Listing at Eli Lilly in Indianapolis, IN (Job ID 8936BR)
Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity
• Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans. Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
• Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
• Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
• Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
• Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
• Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
• Communication of Results and Inferences Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
• Responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers. Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues.
Therapeutic Area and Systems Knowledge:
• Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
• Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technological advances.
Regulatory and Quality Compliance:
• Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable corporate, medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training.
• M.S in Statistics or Biostatistics with 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Proficiency in statistical programming languages/software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
• Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Technical growth and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistics
• Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
• Resource management skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking Business process expertise associated with critical activities (e.g. regulatory submissions)
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
FindingPharma - Indianapolis, IN
Clinical Research Coordinator
FindingPharma - Indianapolis, IN
Pharmacy Technician Analyst
Kelly Services - Indianapolis, IN
Locate this job: