Assoc Tech Sol Proj Mgr II Job Listing at EMC in Cairo
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Assoc Tech Sol Proj Mgr II
Location(s) Egypt - Cairo
Functional Area(s) Information Technology
Requisition ID 100439BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">EMC Technology Solutions and Services helps customers plan, design, deploy, and optimize their EMC technology in the physical, virtual, and cloud environments, with our full lifecycle of technology deployment services-from implementation of new product through migration and architecture optimization as well as infrastructure and application integration. Exciting career opportunities in TSS, including operations, portfolio development and partner delivery, provide unique and challenging opportunities to assist our customers on their journey to Cloud and Big Data.
Job Description Manages the delivery of ''''billable'''' Consulting Services for EMC engagements. Responsible for managing the full life cycle of basic, low risk projects from requirements gathering, architectural design through customer and customer service turnover. Responsible for the development of an implementation plan that articulates the role of EMC in the delivery of the designed solution. Ensures implementation of project/program activities is coordinated with EMC partner resources, if necessary. Interfaces with the customer, vendor and all EMC personnel associated with the engagement. Works under the general direction of the sr. program management
* Prepares detailed project plans, strategies and project management plan for the implementation of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies. Defines project scope, captured in the services statement of work, by working closely with the customer and Sales to identify specific customer requirements. Requirements are categorized into a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks. Responsible for creating goals and milestones within a project to ensure EMC''s commitments to the customer are achieved.
* Prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Communicates to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Proactively follows escalation and change control processes.
* Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
* Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the team: sales, customers and delivery personnel.
* May assist in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
* Holds some responsibility for achieving the EMC Bar of Excellence as the highest level of Customer Satisfaction for every customer. May need to articulates the full value of the EMC Solutions and EMC Services business benefit to the customer.
* May be responsible for following and executing EMC''''s revenue recognition rules and policies. Works with Program Delivery Management to coordinate and validate weekly revenue forecast. EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
* Project management skills.
* Financial and analytical experience.
* Communication skills.
* Leadership Skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Cross-Functional skill.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Country Egypt
Job City Cairo
Job Postal/Zip Code 11835
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Senior Account Director
Razorfish - United States of America
Associate Category Manager
Michaels - United States of America
Senior Brand Manager Sprite
The Coca-Cola Company - United States of America
Locate this job: