EMC Account Manager (IONIX) Job Listing at EMC in Long Island, NY
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title EMC Account Manager (IONIX)
Location(s) US - New York - Long Island
US - New York - New York City
US - New York - White Plains
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 97582BR
Direct sales responsibility for a typical revenue goal of >$5M revenue. Meets established revenue and expense objectives and drives strategy for the ISG solution in the Managed Infrastructure / Network Monitoring S/W industry.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The right candidate will be able to understand, demonstrate and present solutions to meet the business requirements of clients and to develop sales opportunities within existing accounts. You will drive the sales process from prospecting to closing deals. Specifically:
·Achieve first class ISG product knowledge;
·Achieve an excellent understanding of the IT Service Management Industry (ITIL training provided);
·Analyze relevant customer problems, needs and requirements;
·Manage customer reviews and planning sessions;
·Creation of complex quotations covering licensing, training, implementation and consulting services;
·Provide product presentations and proposals;
·Ensure that customers' issues are dealt with efficiently.
As a seasoned sales pro, must operate under considerable latitude. May be needed to act as project/team manager on complex solution sales initiatives.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
· Candidate will have a sound consultative sales background with demonstrable selling experience at the C-level
· Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISG business vertical, industry trends, end-user challenges and competitive landscape
· IT related sales management experience at a large software company selling into the competitive space (CA, IBM, BMC, Symantec or HP) is preferred
· Proven ability to identify, recruit and develop top sales talent
· Experience of working with extended teams and the appropriate business partners (Cisco, Alcatel, Juniper)
· Proven ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle
· The ideal candidate has carried a minimum of $5+M team quota
Direct experience in Service Management (ITIL) will be highly regarded
Strong selling experience into IT Infrastructure, NOC and service desk environments required.
Excellent pipelining / forecasting / resource management / account management skills essential to success.
Proven ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
Enterprise software sales experience highly valuable.
Communication skills.Presentation skills.
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Salem, NH
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Salem, NH
Senior Branch Manager - Andover, MA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - North Andover, MA
FCm Corporate Travel Consultant - FCm Travel Solutions Marlborough MA
FCm Travel Solutions - Marlborough MA, USA, MA
Locate this job: