EMC Global Account Executive Job Listing at EMC in Berkeley Heights, NJ
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title EMC Global Account Executive
Location(s) US - New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
US - Texas - Dallas
Functional Area(s) Global Solutions
Requisition ID 96320BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">EMC is a rapidly growing company with some of the most exciting advanced technologies in the market place. Commitment to innovation, both organic and through acquisition, has positioned us as leader as a hardware, software and services company. Join us in one of the most Elite Sales Organizations in Technology. 90 percent of our management team has been promoted from within, and we offer opportunities for both professional and financial growth.
Job Description Responsible for a high quota/territory: quota is typically $12-30M. Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
* Enterprise - Cross-section of accounts; contain mostly complex global accounts.
* Initiates contacts with, and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
* Maintains a complete knowledge of EMC products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle; has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
* Has a strong technical understanding of the EMC offering and knows when to engage SE assistance
* Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels. Ability to navigate intense political and competitive environments and build consensus.
* Operates under considerable latitude. May serve as project or initiative leader.
* Communication skills.
* Consultative skills.
* Analytical ability.
* Project management skills.
* Communication skills.
* Presentation skills.
* Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
"> ">Our EMC UIM division in Richardson is located in a modern two story office building with shopping and many restaurants nearby. Richardson is located with easy access to major freeways and provides convenient access for workers commuting in. Its strategic location and urban vitality make Richardson the perfect setting for living, working and playing.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
JR Relationship Sales Officer / TMO
Chase - NJ, New Jersey
Chase Wealth Management - Market Director - New Jersey South
J.P. Morgan - NJ, New Jersey
Personal Banker - Red Oaks Mill
Chase - NY, New York
Locate this job: