EMC RSA Practice Consultant - Identity Management Security Suite Job Listing at EMC in Scottsdale, AZ
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title EMC RSA Practice Consultant - Identity Management Security Suite
Location(s) US - Arizona - Scottsdale
US - California - Los Angeles
US - California - San Francisco
US - Colorado - Denver
US - Florida - Jacksonville
US - Florida - Miami
US - Florida - Tampa
US - Georgia - Atlanta
US - Illinois - Chicago
US - Indiana - Indianapolis
US - Maryland - Rockville
US - New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
US - New York - Long Island
US - New York - New York City
US - New York - White Plains
US - North Carolina - Raleigh
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
US - Texas - Austin
US - Texas - Dallas
US - Texas - Houston
US - Utah - Salt Lake City
US - Washington - Bellevue
US - Pennsylvania - West Conshohocken
US - Massachusetts - Bedford
Functional Area(s) Professional Services
Requisition ID 101035BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
Title: EMC RSA Security Practice Consultant - Identity Management Security Suite (IAM / IDM)
The Senior Practice Consultant is a customer-facing technical member of RSA Consumer Solutions Professional Services team. Is an enthusiastic technology evangelist who truly enjoys working in a dynamic collaborative team environment. As the subject matter expert the Senior Practice Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for RSA technical solutions opportunities on a range of complex IT consulting engagements. These projects may include analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, integration and documentation for the customer. Works closely with internal RSA teams and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation. Key responsibility is the successful execution of all consulting engagements including evaluating customers' strategic business issues, identify requirements, create business case justifications, and propose appropriate enterprise solutions. Provides support and instruction to less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring. Acts as back up to project manager or to provide team technical leadership on specific implementations. May be required to act as project manager on less complex implementations. Works in conjunction with EMC TS colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations. Validates requirements, limited prototyping, and functionality design. Responsible for the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. Performs according to established safety standards. Reports unsafe situations and recommends improvements.
* Facilitates client and internal meetings, presents application architecture and design solutions. May supervise staff on project engagements.
* Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Installation and configuration of Adaptive Authentication solution.
* Integration of Adaptive Authentication with RSA and third party security solutions using Integration Adapters.
* Integration consulting for Adaptive Authentication integration with customer's applications.
* Provide punctual, on-site installation, training, and customization services
* Provide product training via phone and Webex
* Some outside-normal-hours visits as necessary
* Logging all issues into databases
* Proactive following-up on all issues and visits
* Analysis and debugging of technical issues
* Provide technical documentation and knowledge base updates
* Ensure customer satisfaction and quality product performance
Spanish speaking - added value
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
* 5 years experience in hands-on implementation of enterprise level web software.
* 3+ years of demonstrated success in customer-facing engagements/ activities.
* Positive, can-and-will-do, team player attitude.
* Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, finding creative solutions and engaging resources as needed to complete implementations.
* Highly detail oriented and proven ability to find root cause of system problems.
* Ability to create a positive customer experience through effective communication and expectations management.
* Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people, written and verbally.
* Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks.
* Systems experience with Windows and Unix or Linux .
* Administration experience with one or more of the following: Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Servlet Exec, Oracle, DB2 UDB, MSSQL
* Working knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls).
Willing to travel (up to 40%).
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Supervisor Clinical Services
CVS Caremark - Scottsdale, AZ
Supervisor Clinical Services
CVS Caremark - Scottsdale, AZ
Store Management AZ East Valley Phoenix (Mesa Gilbert)
CVS Caremark - Chandler, AZ
Locate this job: