Technical Program Manager Job Listing at EMC in Santa Clara, CA (Job ID emc-324549)
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Technical Program Manager
Location(s) US - California - Santa Clara
Functional Area(s) Engineering - Software
Requisition ID 96282BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">EMC is supported by thousands of technical R and D employees around the globe. As part of the Engineering Technology Leadership, you will play a part in the industry's broadest portfolio of systems, software, and services. We have the ability to create total integrated solutions, and a commitment to delivering the best Total Customer Experience in this or any industry.
Technical Program Manager
As a Technical Program Manager at EMC Alliance team you will lead complex, cross platform and cross partner engineering projects using your technical expertise. You will work with product management, engineering and other stakeholders in EMC and VMware to drive technical programs that supports the high-level business strategy. Collaborate with your peers at VMware and EMC to provide technical support through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, coordinating meetings, collecting and tracking action items, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Managinge technical projects or programs, working closely with EMC and VMware product management and engineers to develop and track release milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
2. Responsible for maintaining internal access and permissions to partner portals.
3. Managing communication of progress/status within the core team and external to the team (internal customers, partners, etc.); escalating issues as necessary.
4. Researching, implementing and maintaining a project/program management tool that can be shared internally and externally with VMware.
5. Creatinge and maintaining an integrated roadmap
1. 5 or more years of relevant work experience in managing large, complex projects.
2. Possesses good knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud, and Storage technologies. Applicable work experience is a plus.
3. Familiarity with project management and software development methods such as Agile. PMI certified is a plus.
4. Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
5. Adept at leading virtual teams of highly talented, independent individuals with a track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, and accomplishments.
6. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical abilities.
7. Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft project and Microsoft portfolio management
8. Experience with MS SharePoint is a plus.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Country United States
Job State MA
Job City Hopkinton
Job Postal/Zip Code 01748
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Massachusetts Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Program Manager Consulting
EMC - MA
The Judge Group - MA
Regional Development Manager - Northeast
Amedisys - United States, MA
Locate this job: