Executive Communications Manager Job Listing at EMC in Hopkinton, MA (Job ID emc-322478)
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Executive Communications Manager
Location(s) US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton
Functional Area(s) Marketing & Communications
Requisition ID 95328BR
Job Description EMC Corporationis a global leader in enabling organizations to transform their information technology operations, leveraging cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics and intelligence-based IT security. EMC ranks 139 on the Fortune 500 and is recognized as a “Top Place To Work” (The Boston Globe, 2012) and the “Most Admired” large technology company in the Boston region (The Boston Business Journal, 2012).
Experienced and highly skilled communications specialist with proven expertise in developing and executing communications strategies and tactics to advance the agendas of senior business executives and their organizations among external and internal audiences.
· Support senior executives in various forms of communications to external and internal audiences.
· Plan, create, and oversee the execution of communications campaigns to advance the company’s thought leadership, brand awareness and reputation in the marketplace and to help executives lead and engage employees in achieving the company’s strategy and goals.
· Gather and synthesize information from multiple internal and external sources, rapidly on tight deadlines; understand the challenges of leading large and complex enterprises, with a sensitivity to cross cultural communication to international audiences.
· Work smoothly with colleagues in other functions (i.e., Public Relations, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Investor Relations, Human Resources, etc.) to develop, publish and promote leadership communications, and to provide editorial guidance and ensure message consistency across the business.
· Handle confidential assignments discreetly, exercise sound editorial judgment and maintain the trust and confidence of senior executives and their staffs.
· Role is located at EMC headquarters in Hopkinton, Massachusetts and reports to the Senior Director of Executive Communications.
· Flexible, adaptable and collaborative personality, with an insatiable curiosity and drive to offer creative, original thinking and to seek out and propose new challenges.
· Depth of career experience in marketing communications, public relations or speechwriting.
· Broad IT industry knowledge and experience in technology preferred.
· Proficient in a wide range of communications media, such as written articles, blog posts, speeches, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, bylined columns, internal memoranda, external correspondence, graphic concepts, video scripts and conceptual treatments, conference calls, audio recordings, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "EMC Agency Fee Agreement."
Job Country United States
Job State MA
Job City Hopkinton
Job Postal/Zip Code 01748
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Massachusetts Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
District Manager Fld Mgmt
CVS Caremark - Work from home, MA
VP, Product Management
Aspect Software - Chelmsford US, MA
Database Analyst - Marketing Planning and Operations
EMC - Hopkinton, MA
Locate this job: