Product Sales Specialist Job Listing at EMC in New Delhi (Job ID emc-343827)
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Product Sales Specialist
Location(s) India - New Delhi
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 103113BR
Security Analytics provides the only turn-key packet and log security monitoring product in the market today. Security Analytics helps you deal with issues like advanced persistent threats such as cyber-crime or nation-sponsored attackers, data leakage problems such as intellectual property protection, or trying to find rogue insiders.
This position reports into the Security Analytics Business Development Director for APJ with a matrix line into the Business leader for India.
· Drive RSA (strategic) revenue by selling RSA Solutions and Services (in particular, SA) to new and existing key customers at the executive level ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue and product mix targets are met or exceeded.
· Research business issues to uncover new SA applications within existing customers.
· Penetrate account at corporate levels through executive briefing and meetings, and develop an intimate understanding of customer’s business, technical issues and organizational structure, and document using appropriate systems.
· Focus on leveraging existing customers, generating new customers and converting accounts who use competitor products to the use of SA products and services.
· Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy including strategic account plans.
· Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within RSA to communicate product and support needs as well as strategic developments.
· Build a strong team based model and enable country and regional RSA resources to maximize Security Analytics business potential.
· Provide timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems.
· Must be able to travel on a quarterly basis for regional meetings and events. Around 50% traveling time per year.
Background and experience required:
· Proven track record of success selling enterprise security solutions to emerging markets.
· Experience with the Evangelistic Sale
· Working knowledge of the competitive landscape. Specific knowledge of, and experience working with, Global 1000 accounts within the defined territory
· Experience initiating and successfully managing complex product evaluations
· Experience operating in a Start Up environment
· Exceptional territory management
· Effective use of limited resources
· Direct support of field marketing events, conferences, presentations, etc…
· Creating content, competitive positioning, RFP/RFI responses, etc…
· Experience developing and leveraging the Channel
· Technical degree and/or technical background a plus
· Regional language skills both written and verbal a plus
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Delhi
View similar jobs:
SAP - Gurgaon
Enterprise EDU Strategic Sales Manager, APAC
Google - Gurgaon, IN
Technical Account Manager, Advertiser Technical Solutions
Google - Gurgaon, IN
Locate this job: