Program Mgr (Technical) Velocity Partner Services Enablement Job Listing at EMC in Franklin, MA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Program Mgr (Technical) Velocity Partner Services Enablement
Location(s) US - Massachusetts - Franklin
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton
Functional Area(s) Professional Services
Requisition ID 102525BR
Title Program Manager – Velocity Partner Services Enablement programs
Job DescriptionResponsible for creating a consistent and world-class Partner Services enablement programs. Responsible for working with cross functional teams to drive capability and readiness of EMC Partners ensuring relevant offerings, applicable technical training, implementation methodologies, support and escalation processes are provided to support Partner Enablement. Owns theatre/global adoption of EMC GS partner services program. Responsible for capability development of Partner resources working closely with the Business Units and EMC Global Services.
PRINICPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with cross-functional leadership teams and collaborate on services enablement requirements and develop program dependencies, processes, policies and metrics.
* Design and develop Partner enablement program determine the key technology products enablement paths process and procedures to develop partner competence and ensure quality delivery.
* Work with theatre Channel Services leads Partner GS Leads to enable business growth, monitor delivery and effectiveness and represent partner requirements and program enhancements
* Collaborate, influence and work with Product Lifecycle framework to drive continuous improvement of Partner enablement through the product/solution development lifecycle process
* Represent Partner requirements for service enablement into the product lifecycle process.
* Forecast long term future revenue stream within Practice and work with field management to size local organizations optimizing revenue and utilization
* Provide cross-divisional Practice leadership and foster open communication across geographies.
* Work with TS and CSS practices to allow partner access to services offerings tools, methodologies and best practices.
* Develop Partner Services Enablement program to identify, qualify, recruit and certify appropriate partners types across EMC Channel programs for Resellers, Support partners and Alliances.
* Work with field to drive utilization and compliance with corporate partner strategy.
* Maintain inspect and improve process and programs elements to enhance partners experience and TCE
* Accountable for Partner program development to create effective strategies for continuous improvement and enhancement of the Services enablement program.
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Strategic planning abilities and project management
· Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
· Understanding of management reporting tools..
· Knowledge of Partner enablement and support programs
· Effective communication skills.
Education Required: Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
Experience Required: 2-4 Years
Physical Requirements: No
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
Manager of Oracle Application Development
Connexion Systems and Engineering - Mansfield, MA
Green Tree Staffing - Providence, RI
Marketing and Development Internship
WaterFire Providence - Providence, RI
Locate this job: