Regional Territory Manager - CT area Job Listing at EMC in Fairfield, CT
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Regional Territory Manager - CT area
Location(s) US - Connecticut - Fairfield
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 98761BR
EMC/Isilon Storage Division is the pioneer and leader in scale-out storage. Our unique business value is the ability to reduce storage costs, increase workflow productivity, increase IT operating leverage and unlock new revenue potential for our customers. Isilon products are used by the best companies across many industries – MySpace, NBC, Pratt & Whitney, Cedars-Sinai, Lexis Nexis, Kodak Easy Share Gallery and the list goes on.
This position is based in the Boston area and may include travel to VT, NH, and ME.
EMC/Isilon is looking for sharp people who have a true passion for technology, love to build companies, take charge and make an impact. Our growth and innovation continues to create diverse career opportunities in each of our locations around the globe. We urge highly talented and qualified candidates, in all areas, to learn more about our award winning culture and explore our current opportunities.
We are seeking sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess a storage industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning.
Under limited direction meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close named accounts against established competition by leveraging channel partners and through individual initiative. Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of channel partner and customer organizations as appropriate, departmental through line of business and CxO. Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell Isilon solutions. Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Manage multiple partners, customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication. Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 5-7 years experience selling enterprise storage.
* Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
* Experience managing channel partners within a geography to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
* Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and channel partner relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
* Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop and manage productive channel partners
* Demonstrated ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
* Strategic account planning experience-history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
* Knowledge of the computer industry, especially networking, infrastructure and storage products.
* Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
* Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
* Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
* BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
* Mixture of startup and large company experience a plus.
* Experience with high-performance-computing and/or environments with large data requirements a significant plus.
Ready to make a difference? If you have the above experience and skills we want to talk with you.Join the Isilon Systems team today!
Please apply atwww.isilon.com
A non-disclosure agreement must be signed prior to an interview.
Isilon Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Country United States
Job State MA
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Vitamin T ready to welcome YOU as our new salesperson-Boston : Boston, MA
Vitamin T - Boston, MA
Training Manager, Commercial Capabilities, Biosurgery & Renal
sanofi-aventis - Cambridge, MA
Senior Manager, Global Market Research
sanofi-aventis - Cambridge, MA
Locate this job: