Regional Territory Manager - New Jersey Job Listing at EMC in New York City, NY
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Regional Territory Manager - New Jersey
Location(s) US - New York - New York City
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 94865BR
The Isilon Storage Division of EMC is the global leader in scale-out data storage systems.Our scale-out storage platform is a powerful, yet simple way to manage data and applications, enabling enterprises to expect much more from their storage. Limitless capacity in a single file system?Yes! Industry-leading performance?Yes! Application consolidation?Yes! Simply put, we have the world’s best product for solving the challenges of the fastest growing segment of the storage industry. Sound interesting? If you thrive in results-oriented environments and have high expectations for yourself and for others, take a closer look at EMC Isilon, recently named the Best Place to Work in Washington State by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
Isilon wants to talk to candidates interested in the following opportunity:
We are seeking professional sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast paced sales environment. Successful applicants possess knowledge of file-based storage, professionalism, integrity, strong presentation and collaboration skills, and a passion for winning.
Under limited direction, your focus will be to meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close named accounts against established competition through individual initiative and by leveraging the core EMC Sales Team and professional resources. Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of customer organizations as appropriate, departmental through line of business and CxO. Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell Isilon solutions. Execute account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with core selling team for a portfolio to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Manage all Isilon opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and communication with management. Drive customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 5-7 years’ experience selling enterprise storage, experience with file based storage is preferred.
* Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
* Strategic account planning experience; history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans for a portfolio.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment, fostering communication within specialized and core sales teams, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
* Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
* Excellent communication, team work, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
* Knowledge of the computer industry, especially file-base storage, networking, infrastructure and storage products.
* Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
* Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and listening skills.
* BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
* Ability to manage channel partners as needed.
* Experience with high-performance-computing and/or environments with large data requirements a significant plus.
Job Country United States
Job State MA
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in New Jersey Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Sales Internship - Phillipsburg, NJ
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Phillipsburg, NJ
Specialty Sales Professional
sanofi-aventis - Toms River, NJ
Diabetes Specialty Sales–Basal Plus Team
sanofi-aventis - Toms River, NJ
Locate this job: