Sales Associate 2 Job Listing at EMC in Franklin, MA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Sales Associate 2
Location(s) US - Massachusetts - Franklin
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 94268BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">EMC is a rapidly growing company with some of the most exciting advanced technologies in the market place.? Commitment to innovation, both organic and through acquisition, has positioned us as leader as a hardware, software and services company. Join us in one of the most Elite Sales Organizations in Technology. 90 percent of our management team has been promoted from within, and we offer opportunities for both professional and financial growth.?
Job Description The Sales Associate is an extension of EMC's sales team and is a resource which helps drive revenue through demand generation, opportunity progression, and account fulfillment assistance. The Sales Associate participates in a sales training program or sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding technology foundations, EMC solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills.
* Generates qualified customer leads that the inside and outside sales teams can develop into sales opportunities.
* Leverages multiple lead-generation tools to meet appointment quota goals.
* Participates in ongoing sales, business, and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of EMC's solutions and go-to-market strategies.
* Participates in "partner blitzes" to help educate our partners and grow EMC's channel business to drive incremental revenue.
* Drives attendance to customer events, seminars, and briefings.
* Utilizes Salesforce.com to track appointments and other sales activities.
* Participates in quote preparation for internal and external resources.
* Understanding of EMC's products and their value added to the customer.
* Good understanding of the competition.
* Communication skills.
* Results driven.
* Takes initiative.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Providence, RI
View similar jobs:
S Sales - Northeast
J.P. Morgan - MA, Massachusetts
Outside Sales Account Manager (Worcester, MA)
Sears Logistics Services, Inc. - Worcester, Massachusetts
Sleepys - Providence, RI
Locate this job: