Security Analyst – SAP – GRC Job Listing at EMC in Hopkinton, MA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Security Analyst – SAP – GRC
Location(s) US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton
Functional Area(s) Finance & Accounting
Requisition ID 91317BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we're leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you're passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
Provides support to the GRC Manager for deployment and maintenance of SAP GRC including design and maintenance of supporting Governance processes. Initial focus will be on SAP GRC Access Control, but will provide assistance on overall deployment and maintenance of full GRC roadmap.
* Develop reports (in Excel/Access/SQL Server) from SAP to be utilized by stakeholders.
* Assist with educating stakeholders on segregations of duties, role design, and access and security risks.
* Work with IT and Business groups to identify access and security risks, determine risk remediation, and integrate enhancements into daily operations.
* Perform segregation of duties analysis on SAP application security profiles.
* Review SAP configuration settings to determine if configurable system controls are being used appropriately; examine SAP application security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment.
* Maintain controls’ proof of execution documentation for finance.
* Work as a liaison with SOX and audit teams on internal control designs for SAP security.
* Review and map SAP business processes in an effort to understand the business process controls including manual and system controls.
* Develop/document departmental processes and procedures to ensure compliance with EMC policy and standards requirements.
* 1-2 years of experience in SAP/GRC with a focus on compliance, audit and security.
* Knowledgeable on industry specific, IT and business processes, security and controls.
* Administration experience with Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
* Access Controls for SAP applications (CUP, RAR, SPM).
* Knowledgeable of the SAP implementation methodologies.
* Experience with project implementations, leading workshops, identifying opportunities for improvements, and recommending changes.
* Strong analytical skills with Excel, Access, SQL Server, Tableau or other analysis tools.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* BA / BS from accredited college /university in appropriate field or equivalent work experience.
* Big 4 experience preferred
* SAP certifications (plus)
"> ">As part of our headquarters campuses, both our Hopkinton and Franklin facilities offer incredible amenities for our employees. From a complete fitness center with indoor pool to an espresso bistro, you'll be impressed with the many ways we make working at EMC easy for you. We offer dry cleaning services, on-site massage, ATM. You'll always find a host of ways to engage and interact with your co-workers. And each of our campus locations is connected by a fleet of hybrid EMC Shuttles. Hopkinton and Franklin are located just west of Boston. It's a quick commute from Boston or most locations in the fast growing MetroWest area. As Massachusetts' leading technology employer, you'll find working at our headquarters to be a highlight of your career at EMC.
"> ">When you chose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Principal Business Analyst
Aspect Software - Chelmsford, MA
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
DM Stone JobsInBrokerage.com - Boston, MA
LEAD SYSTEM ANALYST
Abigail Consulting Solutions - Boston, MA
Locate this job: