Senior Manager, Support Renewals, IIG Pleasanton, CA Job Listing at EMC in Pleasanton, CA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Senior Manager, Support Renewals, IIG Pleasanton, CA
Location(s) US - California - Pleasanton
Business Information Intelligence Group
Functional Area(s) Consulting
Requisition ID 96790BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">Information is at the heart of business – and it's growing not only in volume, but in complexity as new media types emerge and mobile and social applications evolve. In addition, the IT infrastructure to support information management is changing just as rapidly. EMC's Information Intelligence Group provides intelligent capture, content management; case management, customer communications and governance software and services that solve even the most complex information challenges organizations face today – from information compliance and governance to streamlining mission critical business processes, to the emerging world of big data -- on premise or in the cloud.
Provide leadership and guidance to a team ofSupportRenewals Managers andReps in North America to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets. Responsible for a team of people renewing contracts for all business sectors of IIG products across North America , ensuring end to end renewal processes.
Working closely with partners/resellers to optimize thesupportrenewal process
· Actively manage Renewal Sales team to ensure department Booking / Revenue objectives and goals are met
· Set annual targets, and ensure that revenue is generated
· Work with senior level management to develop and implement strategies for the short-and long-term success of Renewal Sales
· Update and improve processes by working collaboratively with peers and senior management
· Influence employees and projects outside of direct group that may have an effect on the overall success or future strategic plans of Renewal Sales
· Accurately Forecast contract renewals; Booking / Revenue
· Facilitate weekly forecasting with Renewals Sales Team, FP&A, and Sr. Management
· Drive client success and handle escalated client issues and concerns
· Support team members with the renewal process including identifying and closing upgrade opportunities
· Design, develop, and monitor reporting on performance against individual, team, and department goals and objectives
· Develop new strategies for employee success
· Interacts with executive and major customers
· Interacts with Sales, Legal, Revenue Recognition, and Management on new opportunities
· Highly motivated, professional, ability to be flexible and self-sufficient
· Strong organizational, time management skills
· 5-8 years business-to-business sales experience is required, preferably within financial services or software industry
· 5-8 years management experience is required. Sales, client services, or marketing management is highly preferred
· Expertise in client interaction and negotiations. Strong customer service skills and high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers.
· Leadership skills, team management experience, product or business management experience, are all preferred
· Excellent verbal communication, presentation and listening skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a broad range of staff, executives, and clients are required.
· Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and motivated, and maintaining excellent follow up, is required.
· Ability to work aggressively is competitive, and persuasive, while exuding confidence and resilience, and maintaining integrity and credibility, is essential towards success in this position.
· Critical thinking, analytical, data manipulation, and other technical skills are required.
· SAAS & Cloud based experience is highly preferred
· Experience with Oracle business applications, such as order management, service contracts, AR, is highly preferred.
· Experience with analytical data manipulation and reporting is required. Experience with data analysis software and reporting packages preferred (e.g., Oracle, MS Excel)
· Experience with Salesforce.com experience is preferred
· Understanding of Revenue Recognition rules, including VSOE & SOX compliance
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university is required
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "EMC Agency Fee Agreement".
"> ">EMC East Bay is conveniently located a short distance from all major Bay Area freeways and BART. Nestled in the hills of Pleasanton, the campus boasts worker friendly perks like an on-site cafeteria and ergonomic workstations. Located close to downtown Pleasanton's many restaurants and shops, the office draws in talent from across Northern California. EMC Pleasanton boasts a stellar working environments and team spirit.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Epic PB Claims Analyst
Soliant Health - Fremont, CA
Branch Manager Trainee
Chase - CA, California
CED / VP Services Sales West
SAP - Palo Alto, CA
Locate this job: