Sr Product Sales Specialist Job Listing at EMC in Hopkinton, MA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Sr Product Sales Specialist
Location(s) US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 102122BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
At the EMC Backup Recovery Systems division, you will have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world's information infrastructure leader. Our product portfolio consists of a best-of-breed combination of backup and archive products, including EMC Data Domain, the Number 1 deduplication storage system, and EMC Avamar, the Number 1 deduplication software and system. EMC has a commanding market lead in backup and recovery. IDC's latest report on a purpose built backup appliances shows EMC with 65 percent market share, 4x our nearest competitor. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and help take us to the next level in the backup, recovery and archive market. If you are looking for a work environment that thrives on diverse perspectives and technological excellence, the EMC Backup Recovery Systems division is for you.
Job Description Works with assigned accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose solutions for a given account. Responsible for the product-specific strategies and generating results from the client.
* Operating as an overlay sales function, duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product information, product-based solutions and to identify new applications
* Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
* Leveraging a broad understanding of the products being represented, the incumbent is able to articulate the product's benefits and advantages and their ability to work in enhanced solutions
* Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
* Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
* Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Customer focused.
* Presentation skills.
* Problem solving skills.
* Solid understanding of the competition.
* Understanding of EMC's products and their value added to the customer.
* Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
* Detailed product knowledge.
* Knowledge of Cloud Computing
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Salem, NH
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Salem, NH
Senior Branch Manager - Andover, MA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - North Andover, MA
Implementation Project Manager I
Chase - NH, New Hampshire
Locate this job: