Sr Technology Consultant Job Listing at EMC in McLean, VA
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Sr Technology Consultant
Location(s) US - Virginia - McLean
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 90863BR
At the EMC Backup Recovery Systems Division, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world’s information infrastructure leader. Our product portfolio consists of a best-of-breed combination of backup and archive products, including EMC Data Domain—the #1 deduplication storage system—and EMC Avamar— the #1 deduplication software and system. EMC has a commanding market lead in backup and recovery. IDC’s latest forecast shows EMC with 62% market share—3x over our nearest competitor. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and help take us to the next level in the backup, recovery and archive market.If you’re looking for a work environment that thrives on diverse perspectives and technological excellence – the EMC Backup Recovery Systems Division is for you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
· Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
· Develops relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
· Strategizes and executes technical sales calls
· Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
· Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
· Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
· Assumes a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
· Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management.
· Participates in mentorship of more junior TC family members.
· Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
· EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
· Cross-Functional skill.
· Results driven.
· Leadership Skills.
· Customer focused.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Time management skills.
· Communication skills.
· Sr. TC: 6 - 8 years of related experience.
· Advisory TC: 8 - 12 years of related experience.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Baltimore, MD
View similar jobs:
Federal - Help Desk Analyst
Accenture - Ft. Meade, MD
Store Management MD Annapolis
CVS Caremark - Annapolis, MD
Store Management MD Southern Maryland
CVS Caremark - Annapolis, MD
Locate this job: