Tech Solutions Project Mgr Job Listing at EMC in Cairo (Job ID emc-336205)
Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Title Tech Solutions Project Mgr
Location(s) Egypt - Cairo
Functional Area(s) Information Technology
Requisition ID 100433BR
"> ">Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
"> ">EMC Technology Solutions and Services helps customers plan, design, deploy, and optimize their EMC technology in the physical, virtual, and cloud environments, with our full lifecycle of technology deployment services-from implementation of new product through migration and architecture optimization as well as infrastructure and application integration. Exciting career opportunities in TSS, including operations, portfolio development and partner delivery, provide unique and challenging opportunities to assist our customers on their journey to Cloud and Big Data.
Job Description Manages the delivery of ''billable'' Consulting Services for EMC engagements. Responsible for managing the life cycle of moderately complex, moderate risk projects from architectural design through customer and customer service turnover. Responsible for the development and execution of an implementation plan that articulates the role of EMC in the delivery of the designed solution. Ensures implementation of activities is coordinated with EMC talent and Partner Resources. Acts as primary interface to the customer, vendor and all EMC personnel associated with the engagement. Works under the general direction of either a Program Delivery Lead/Manager.
* Responsible for the delivery of the project plan, the detailed Statement of Work (SOW) and Services Proposal content developed for the customer based upon customer requirements and system architecture. Maintains and submits clear and concise activity/progress/time recording reports to customers, management, and sales. Responsible for the implementation and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with EMC employees or Partner Resources. Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and sales.
* Communicates to all EMC concerned parties any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Proactively follows the EMC escalation and change control process.
* Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Holds responsibility for achieving the EMC Bar of Excellence as the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
* Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
* Articulates the full value of the EMC Solutions and EMC Services business benefit to the customer. Provides a single point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the team: sales, customers and delivery personnel.
* EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
* Project management skills.
* Financial and analytical experience.
* Communication skills.
* Leadership Skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
"> ">When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Country Egypt
Job City Cairo
Job Postal/Zip Code 11835
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
NS2 Industry Advisor Expert
SAP - United States of America
2nd Shift Team Lead - Post Close Government Insuring Resolution - Mortgage Servicing
Chase - LA, Louisiana
Client Integration Consultant
Sharp Decisions - United States of America
Locate this job: