Graphic Designer : Full-Time : Los Angeles, CA Job Listing at Emerging Blue in Los Angeles, CA
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and delivering visual layouts, graphic designs and wire-frames for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web. This position has the ability to develop creative material from concept to final artwork and has a solid understanding of how to design intuitive site functionality and navigation.
• Create and deliver visual layouts, graphic designs and wire-frames for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web
• Utilize the latest UX, UI and related design trends such as fluid, responsive and parallax layouts
• Work with members of Marketing and other teams to plan, develop and execute on a range of design efforts including mobile and web applications, online advertising and other deliverable assets
• Design intuitive site functionality and navigation
• Other special projects as assigned
• This position requires a creative ability and mindset
• High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organizational skills
• A high level of professionalism and positive attitude a must!
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously will be the key to success in this position.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Womens Graphic Designer
24 Seven - Irvine, CA
Sr. Digital Designer
The Creative Group - Orange, CA
Illustrator/Graphic Designer, Action Sports Company
Fourth Floor Fashion - Orange County, CA
Locate this job: