Locate this job
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and delivering visual layouts, graphic designs and wire-frames for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web. This position has the ability to develop creative material from concept to final artwork and has a solid understanding of how to design intuitive site functionality and navigation.
• Create and deliver visual layouts, graphic designs and wire-frames for multiple properties across multiple platforms such as mobile and web
• Utilize the latest UX, UI and related design trends such as fluid, responsive and parallax layouts
• Work with members of Marketing and other teams to plan, develop and execute on a range of design efforts including mobile and web applications, online advertising and other deliverable assets
• Design intuitive site functionality and navigation
• Other special projects as assigned
• This position requires a creative ability and mindset
• High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organizational skills
• A high level of professionalism and positive attitude a must!
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously will be the key to success in this position.
Apply to this job