Engineer (Room Call) Job Listing at Enchantment Resort in Sedona, AZ (Job ID enchantmentresort-37038)
Engineer (Room Call)
Location: Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (Eligibility Information and plan details available from Human Resources Dept.)
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: Handles all calls for room maintenance repairs. Ensures the safety and comfort of the guests and employees.
Duties: 1. Responds to all room calls for maintenance repairs in both guest rooms and public areas.
2. Uses pass down log.
3. Handles repairs on equipment and plumbing as necessary.
4. Keep equipment and storage areas in a neat and orderly manner.
5. Fills out parts requisition for supplies.
6. Completes Preventative Maintenance records of rooms and public areas.
7. Special room projects as necessary.
8. Completes work orders assigned.
9. Assists other engineers on projects as necessary.
10. Repairs and installs exterior property signs.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High school education or equivalent work experience. At least 1 year experience general maintenance repairs. Experience in plumbing, electrical and carpentry highly preferred. Prefer some experience in hotel/motel, high rise building and construction. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Must be able to lift & carry 50 pounds. Strong guest and team member relations skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Sr Associate QA
Kelly Services - Juncos, PR
Kelly Services - Whitakers, NC
EG76 - Test Engineer
Kelly Services - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: