Hostess/Host (Mii amo Cafe) Job Listing at Enchantment Resort in Sedona, AZ (Job ID enchantmentresort-89967)
Hostess/Host (Mii amo Cafe)
Location: Sedona, AZ
Salary Range: $10.00/hour
Employment Type: Part Time
Department: Food and Beverage
Description: To provide and facilitate excellent food and beverage service to our guests in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. To assist where necessary in Caf-.
Duties: 1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job.
4. Collect keys and complete all opening and closing side work duties.
5. Seat guests in the Caf- and controls flow of guest seating according to appropriate standards and guidelines.
6. Remains in sight of hostess stand during duration of scheduled shifts excluding time spent on lunch break and breaks.
7. Delivers food and drinks when necessary.
8. Ensures that staff has a current VIPs guest list, and destination guest list in key places and familiarizes himself/herself with names on those lists.
9. Answers all calls within 3 rings using designated verbiage, standards and guidelines.
10. Make reservations for guests in proficient and professional manner.
11. Recognizes guests by name, and uses names whenever possible at least twice throughout call.
12. Thanks guests for dining with us.
13. Some basic knowledge of all menus and wine lists.
14. Keep work station clean at all times.
15. Maintains par levels of selected supplies.
16. Read all memos.
17. Answer telephones properly and uses guest-s name.
18. Must be able to operate Rio in proficient manner.
19. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers.
20. Report to Caf- Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift.
21. Reports any guest dissatisfaction, mishandled reservations and opportunities to management in a timely manner.
22. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times.
23. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
24. Take orders for Room Service in a complete and timely fashion as necessary
25. Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions.
26. Work efficiently and as a team.
27. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must obtain current Yavapai County Food Handlers Certificate. Prior host/hostess experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful. Superior phone skills, and have a service orientated, pleasant phone personality.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Arizona Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Caregivers (Hourly, Shifts, Live-ins) - Personal Homecare Cottonwood, AZ
People First - Prescott, AZ
Business Relationship Mgr (lo)
Wells Fargo - Yuma, AZ
Wbs Financial Advisor (lo)
Wells Fargo - Sedona, AZ
Locate this job: