Project Management Coordinator Job Listing at Entrepreneurs That SOAR! in New Haven, CT (Job ID 1507981)
Entrepreneurs That SOAR! is an international resource, marketing, and consulting organization for small businesses.
Our vibrant community consists of solopreneurs, small business owners, independent professionals, experts, and visionaries who are committed to helping others make connections, and take action!
What We Do
We specialize in organizing dynamic business events that provide:
- Promotional & Networking Opportunities
- Educational Programs for Entrepreneurs
- Business Resources, Support, & Mentorship
We offer semester-long internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes. Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- Work in your pajamas and virtually anywhere in the world, even on the beach!
- Oh yeah ... we often feed our interns well! Great coffee/snacks/food at live meetings ... always!
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter (minimum 200 words) expressing your interest to email@example.com
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
Read more on our website link: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Middletown, CT
View similar jobs:
Senior Specialist Technical Project Management
AT&T - New Haven, CT
Senior Operational Risk Management Analyst
Prudential - Shelton, CT
Project Coordinator/Purchase Orders
KellyMitchell Group - Meriden, CT
Locate this job: