Personal Trainers Job Listing at Equinox in Toronto, ON (Job ID equinox-2214)
Job ID 2012-2214
Posted Date 10/1/2013
More information about this job:
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
We currently have full-time personal training opportunities at the following locations in Toronto: Bay Street and Yorkville
* The highest compensation in the industry
* Earning potential of $100K+
* Performance-based pay
* Pay-period, monthly and annual bonus opportunities
* Over 160 hours of paid continuing education through our EFTI program, taught by leading industry educators and top Equinox Personal Trainers
* Career advancement – the potential to progress through 5 Tiers of Personal Training, become a Master Instructor, or in-club Manager with the top training and development program in the industry
* Competitive Benefits Package including medical, dental and 401K
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
* Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
* Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
* Provide hospitality to all members.
* Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics.
* Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
* Possess excellent customer service skills.
* Possess or be willing to learn sales skills.
* Ability to self-promote and network.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
* Approved Personal Training Certification Required
* Personal Trainer experience preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume (attached in Word or PDF format) and include the following information:
* CPT certifications and/or relevant education
* Professional personal training experience or relevant professional experience (if any)
* Reason you’re interested in Equinox and would be an asset to our Company
* Availability for full-time employment (including weekends)
* Have you ever worked for Equinox or any of the Equinox Companies in the past?
* Apply for this job online
* Refer a friend to this job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Carolina, PR
Kelly Services - San Juan, PR
Locate this job: