Law Internship (Construction Law) Job Listing at Evergreen Properties in Grand Rapids, MI (Job ID 968420)
We are a property management company who lease properties out to potential clients. For this internship we are seeking a hard working individual who is looking an internship in the field of law. This individual would be helping work on law cases and performing law related tasks. Their duties would also include:
Assist the Collection personnel with administrative tasks, including researching the status of payments, mailing rental delinquent notices, follow-ups, etc.
· Reviewing and researching contract issues.
· Help draft materials for meetings.
· Writing relevant memorandums.
· Cover hearings and conduct research as needed on issues.
· Assist with legal research, administrative, and programmatic functions.
· Participating in meetings
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Construction jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Pensacola, FL
Construction Laborer: Night shift
Aerotek - Hinkley, CA
Traveling Construction Worker
Aerotek - Montevideo, MN
Locate this job: