Nursing Home Vice President of Clinical Services Job Listing at Executive Search Solutions in Nashville, TN
NURSING HOME VICE PRESIDENT OF CLINICAL SERVICES – Nashville, TN
We are searching for a VP of Clinical Services who will implement performance improvement procedures and monitor clinical systems for quality control within multiple long term care centers located in Tennessee. The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a solid multi-site background in SNF or LTAC with an emphasis on higher acuity.
We require candidates with a history of ensuring outstanding clinical and regulatory outcomes for all of the healthcare centers they oversee.
Provide expertise, guidance, advocacy, tools, training, and information that will enable all facilities in the assigned region to reach the pinnacle of clinical standards and regulatory compliance. The VP of Clinical Services will support the achievement of business goals consistent with this progressive LTC company’s mission. Overnight travel will be required.
The chosen candidate will receive industry-best compensation including a market-leading benefits package. Salary will fall in the $150,000 to 175,000 range, dependent upon professional experience.
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/ Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, Acute Care Hospitals, and Home Health Agencies. For a complete list of job openings visit our website at http://www.essusa.net/
Please call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237 for more information, forward resume via http://www.essusa.net/index.php/forward-resume, fax resume to 877-685-8779, or email resume to TPerry@essusa.net to be considered for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide evaluation of clinical operations for facilities in the region and make recommendations in order to provide optimal quality of care.
• Support the regional team by providing leadership, staff professional development, clinical operations supervision, continuous quality improvement, customer service training, and business development.
• Oversee the development of region-wide programs, policies, and procedures that provide a foundation for excellent patient care, making facility specific recommendations as needed.
• Collaborate with corporate leadership to identify and implement new technology and processes to improve clinical, service and safety outcomes.
• Make recommendations to facility clinical staff regarding patient care programs and procedures related to clinical standards, ensuring that all residents receive safe, effective, high quality patient care services.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 7 years experience in a clinical operations leadership role in geriatric care and management; minimum of 5 years successful experience in a multi-site/multi-state clinical operations management; bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Certified Nursing Technician - CNT
Medical Staffing Network - Nashville, TN
RN Registered Nurse -PT, 2 nights/week- Nursing & Rehab-Smith County
Kindred Hospital - Carthage, TN
Utilization Manager RN - Women's Team Job
Amerigroup - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: