Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Job Listing at FCA Healthcare in GA
Hospital / Healthcare
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Job Order Number: 4230-0001-19
# of openings: 1
Seeking Family Nurse Practitioner to provide quality care to the community of metro Atlanta in an outpatient clinic setting. Services provided will include primary care, wellness, workers comp, etc. to adult, pediatric, and geriatric population. Traditional office hours, including some Saturdays from 9am until 12noon.
General Summary: Provides medical services within the scope of licensing, training, and Credentialing
Specific job duties:
· Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patients record; write progress notes and narrative discharge summaries; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
· Formulate and implement an appropriate treatment plan for patients and instruct and counsel patients about prescribed regimens, normal growth and development, family planning and health maintenance.
· Provide all medical care in accordance with accepted practice standards, protocols (including supervision by a physician), and state licensing guidelines.
General essential job functions:
· Practice of medicine within the scope of license
· Practice of medicine within the scope of training
· Practice of medicine within the scope of credentialing
· Practice of medicine in accordance with the current standards of care
· Practice of medicine in accordance with the quality criteria adopted by the clinic
· Promotes a safety-conscious work force and maintains good housekeeping practices
· Demonstrates the ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patients served by demonstrative knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
· Communicates appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
· Performs other duties as required or assigned.
· Graduate of Accredited School offering an Advanced Degree in Nurse Practice (ARNP).
· Board certification in family medicine preferred
· Unrestricted license to practice within Georgia
· Current DEA certificate without restriction
· PALS or NRP, ACLS may be required
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Physician-Family Practice jobs in Georgia Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Urgent Care Opportunity!
HCA - Rome, GA
Family Practice Physician Needed for Employed, Outpatient Practi
HCA - Augusta, GA
FCA Healthcare - GA
Locate this job: