Medical Coding Tech II Job Listing at FCA Healthcare in NC (Job ID fcahealthcare-3284)
Hospital / Healthcare
Medical Coding Tech II
Location: North Carolina
Job Order Number: 4230B-469755
# of openings: 2
Position based in Charlotte, NC
Graduate of an accredited program. Certified Coding Associate (CCA) through American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA); Graduate of a Health Information Technology or Health Information Administration program who is eligible for registration or one who has already obtained credentials of Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT); Certified Coding Specialist (CCS).
* Previous three to five years of employment as a hospital based coder.
* Experience in outpatient, outpatient surgery, and inpatient coding required.
* Demonstrated commitment toward eligibility for standing the examination for certification as Certified Coding Specialist if applicable.
* Score minimum entry level on coding examination indicating substantial coding knowledge, skills, and abilities and indicating potential for progression through training up the coding ladder.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Medical Terminology, advanced level;
* Anatomy and Physiology, advanced level with laboratory experience;
* Medical Science, advanced level;
* Basic coding courses in both ICD-9-CM and CPT-4;
* Computer skills in databases,
* Data entry experience with SoftMed and 3M Encoder software.
Qualified professionals should apply online atwww.fcahealthcare.com. Due to volume, only those of interest will be contacted on a confidential basis. NO CALLS. No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in North Carolina
View similar jobs:
Fresenius Medical Care - Scotland Neck, NC
Fresenius Medical Care - Warrenton, NC
Fresenius Medical Care - Plymouth, NC
Locate this job: