Medical Transcriptionist Job Listing at FCA Healthcare in GA (Job ID fcahealthcare-3278)
Hospital / Healthcare
Job Order Number: 4230-0001-17
# of openings: 2
Currently recruiting Medical Transcriptionists for new Interim Division in Metro Atlanta:
Medical language specialist who interprets and transcribes dictation by physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient assessment, workup, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnosis, prognosis, etc., in order to document patient care and facilitate delivery of healthcare services.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Minimum education level of associate degree or equivalent in work experience and continuing education.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, clinical medicine, surgery, diagnostic tests, radiology, pathology, pharmacology, and the various medical specialties as required in areas of responsibility.
3. Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style.
5. Ability to understand diverse accents and dialects and varying dictation styles.
6. Ability to use designated reference materials.
7. Ability to operate designated word processing, dictation, and transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified.
8. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
9. Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
10. .Ability to concentrate.
11. Excellent listening skills.
12. Excellent eye, hand, and auditory coordination.
13. Certified medical transcriptionist (CMT) status preferred.
Qualified professionals should apply online atwww.fcahealthcare.com. Due to volume, only those of interest will be contacted on a confidential basis. PLEASE, NO CALLS.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Dublin, GA
View similar jobs:
Exciting Opportunity-Inpatient Coder
OfficeTeam - Gray, GA
Physical Therapist - PT
Medical Staffing Network - Dublin, GA
Locate this job: