Recruiting Manager, Healthcare Job Listing at FCA Healthcare in AK (Job ID fcahealthcare-3615)
Hospital / Healthcare
Recruiting Manager, Healthcare
Job Order Number: 4230B-546203
# of openings: 1
Healthcare corporation located in Southwestern Alaska, with a total of approximately 6,000 people and supporting 1,500 employees, providing health services to a primarily Native population for an area the size of Oregon. Services are provided through main hospital and 50 clinics throughout the area.
The incumbent is responsible for developing strategies that ensure that we can recruit with speed while ensuring that the caliber of talent is exceptional and aligned with our business need.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. 7 years Recruiting, Marketing, or similar experience required.
• Masters in Business Administration preferred. Proven track record in recruiting or similar field required.
• Valid Driver's License
• Computer proficiency with various software and database systems, calculator, multi-line phone, fax/copy machine.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills; word processing; data analysis.
• Supervises "core" recruitment staff.
• Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
• Ten paid holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Retirement plans
• Employee Wellness Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Alaska
View similar jobs:
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - Coastal Alaska
Renner Medical Staffing - Bethel, AK
Occupational Therapist Job in Palmer, Alaska
Soliant Health - Palmer, AK
BP America Inc. - Anchorage, AK
Locate this job: