Registered Nurse / LPN Job Listing at FCA Healthcare in GA (Job ID fcahealthcare-3279)
Hospital / Healthcare
Registered Nurse / LPN
Job Order Number: 4230-0001-18
# of openings: 5
REGISTERED NURSES / LPNs
F/T ● P/T ● PRN
Large Cardiology Practice is seeking experienced RNs / LPN's for various locations. Experience a great company with great benefits and growth opportunity.
Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care. Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients. Responsible for managing patient tests results and communicating those results with patients, providers and facilities in a timely manner. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the clinical field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
* Obtain general assessments and histories.
* Obtain VS and EKG’s; oversee Medical Assistant’s work to assure accuracy.
* Review information and report to physician, including any problematic or unusual findings.
* Holter and Event monitor placement, education and follow-up.
* Medication education; including administration, actions, reactions and discharge teaching.
* Phone triage in clinical setting
* Preparation and follow-up of tests and procedures including labs, cardiaccaths, MRI’s, etc.
* Oversee clinic set up and monthly inventory
* General operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of clinical equipment.
* Coverage of other clinics as operationally necessary.
* Successful completion of State approved LPN program,orDiploma or Associate program,orBSN programandappropriate licensing exam. A minimum of five (5) years experience in a clinical setting or, any equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience with experience in pediatrics or pediatric cardiology being preferred.
* Current Georgia Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse license.
* Current CPR certification.
* Strong oral and written communication skills required.
* Must have a general proficiency in Microsoft Word and general computer skills.
* Must possess general nursing knowledge as well as critical thinking, judgment and assessment skills. Position requires ability to identify and report unusual or problematic circumstances in clinic.
Due to volume, only those of interest will be contacted on a confidential basis. PLEASE NO CALLS. No verbal acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Dublin, GA
View similar jobs:
Registered Nurse (Palliative Care Nurse/RN Case Manager)
Hospice Advantage - Macon, GA
Fresenius Medical Care - Macon, GA
Med Surg / Telemetry RN - Registered Nurse
Medical Staffing Network - Macon, GA
Locate this job: