Apply on Company Website
Description Fidelity Investments is looking for a Director to join the Private Wealth Management (PWM) team. The Director will be based in Boston, MA (with substantial percentage of time in Smithfield, RI) and will bea key member of the team responsible for the Private Wealth Management advisory offering. This individual will be a key contributor to the development and refinement of the Wealth Management multiyear product strategy and operating platform, as well as ongoing management of the product priorities for the program. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual with a deep understanding of the Reporting to the Vice President, Wealth Management Product, this individual will be responsible for product management of our Wealth Management offering ensuring that the vision supports our High Net Worth client needs, aligns with Fidelitys overall High Net Worth relationship strategy and evolves along with changing client needs, technology enhancements and business goals
- Defining the overall product offering including the long term vision for the offering, multi-year strategy, risks and road map
- Developing the business case (annual and multi-year) in support of the Wealth Management offering and priorities--including the build out of the Wealth Management economics and financial case
- Defining and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Wealth Management business and direct ongoing measurement of program effectiveness
- Participating in our annual business planning activities for Wealth Management product offering including definition and prioritization of key product capabilities
- Defining the Wealth Management operating model (sales and relationship process and critical platform capabilities) in support of desired E2E product experience and our Distribution and Segment partners
- Determining our go-to-market strategy and expansion rollout with tight alignment with Distribution and Segment partners
- Providing detailed product definition for new capabilities and working with key functional teams to define requirements and priorities.
- Monitoring and adapting product offering and processes to enhance the effectiveness and competitiveness over time.
Qualifications Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA degree, CFP and CFA designation preferred
- Five or more years of relevant business experience
- Strong understanding of the global markets, financial services and financial planning
- Demonstrated Product Management and/or Development skills applied to challenging client or technically oriented projects required
- Excellent problem solving abilities needed to provide creative solutions to solve complex problems using independent judgment to resolve difficult issues
- Strong collaborative approach and skills required
- Strong consultative, listening and analytical skills required with past experience in Sales and Relationship Management desired
- Diversity of functional business experiences including some technology experience
- Detail oriented and effective at documenting key project requirements and overseeing projects at key milestones where decisions are needed to keep projects on schedule as new unexpected circumstances arise - required
- Strong leadership qualities needed to influence and champion ideas effectively in a highly matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups.
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.