Apply on Company Website
Description About Corporate Audit
Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance. The Senior Audit Analyst works on an audit team within specific business areas to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of controls while proposing and facilitating viable solutions to issues identified. Primary Responsibilities
- Understands, supports and is able to articulate the vision, mission and strategy of Audit
- Develops knowledge and understanding of Fidelity businesses, interrelationships and dependencies
- Understands and follows Audit processes and procedures
- Completes tasks independently but receives direction and oversight by more senior audit staff and management.
- Completes a scope of work which is broadly defined and typically involves complex processes or issues.
- Provides some supervision and direction for less experienced audit staff, and may also manage the work of a smaller project team.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of sound audit practices including: understanding of risk types; types of controls to mitigate risk; understanding of process flows and critical control points; appropriate linkage of risks, controls and audit tests; ability to evaluate or control gaps or inadequate operating effectiveness; logical organization of written documentation; and propriety/adequacy of audit sampling methods and sizes
- Performs technical research using external and internal source material
- Assists in development of audit programs
- Leverages audit technology efficiently and effectively
- Working with management within a business or function facilitating the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Maintains objectivity and independence regarding audit findings
- Drafts audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related implications on the business or enterprise as a whole and recommendations to resolve the issues
- Builds deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations
Qualifications Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- BA/BS or MS in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience)
- Professional certifications preferred (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA)
- At least 3 years of audit or audit-related experience, preferably with a public accounting firm
About Fidelity Investments
- Knowledge of audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts, and trends
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and goal-driven
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com .